Impact On Our Services Due To Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Customer,
Hope You Guys Are Well Too!
We are all conscious of the current circumstance around Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19) and the strains it is causing on every side of the world. Our hearts and prayers go out to all those pretentious by this unprecedented occurrence, but this is also a time when we, as a people, will augmentation up and humanity will show its true face. Remember, we are sturdy together and we can get the better of anything that comes to our path.
Our Most Important Working processes are affecting by due to Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19)
Shipping Information: Our shipping affected Due to Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19), Consequently, the average delivery time that was previously ten to twelve working days will now be fifteen to twenty working days.
Product inventory: Product supply is affected due to Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19). We have marked out of stock all those products in which we face supply problems. We expect most products to be back in stock within a month. You can use the Notify Me tab to submit your email address and we will notify you as soon as the product is available again. You can purchase those products later at discounted shipping rates.
Customer Service: Due to Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19), we are trying to respond to all email inquiries as soon as possible, but due to limited manpower availability, expect delays of two to three business days. Our telephone agents are available during their business hours, but due to shipping interruptions, they would have limited information about your order.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and we hope this all ends and humanity wins!
Some Important Tips To Help Prevent The Spread Of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19):
- Wear A Mask:
- Wear A Mask To Keep Safe Yourself And Others And Stop The Expansion Of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
- Stay 6 Feet Away From Others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms) from other people who don’t live with you.
- Get Vaccinated
- Get A Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Vaccine When It Is Available.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently
- Wash your hands frequently, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover Coughs And Sneezes
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away.
- Clean High-Touch Surfaces Daily
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- If someone is sick or has tested positive for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Check Your Health Daily
- Be alert for symptoms.
- Take care for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Learn more about Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), How to know about COVID-19, and how to prevent from Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic and what its symptoms, precautions, vaccines, update?
Stay Safe & Healthy at Home