Showing 1–20 of 58 results
Aerocort Forte Rotacaps 200/100Mcg$4.20 – $10.80
Aerocort Inhaler 50Mcg + 50Mcg$15.09 – $45.27
Aerocort Rotacaps 100/100Mcg$6.00 – $12.00
Asthalin HFA Inhaler 100 Mcg (200 mdi)$10.00 – $35.00
Asthalin Respules 2.5 Ml$15.00 – $33.00
Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg$15.00 – $29.00
Beclate Inhaler 100 Mcg$27.00 – $81.00
Beclate Inhaler 200 Mcg$10.58 – $27.30
Beclate Rotacaps 100 Mcg$3.00 – $7.20
Beclate Rotacaps 200 Mcg$9.00 – $17.00
Beclate Rotacaps 400 Mcg$10.00 – $18.00
Bricanyl 2.5 Mg$2.00 – $6.00
Budecort Inhaler 200 Mcg$42.00 – $117.00
Budecort Respules 0.1 Mg 1mg Per 2ml$42.00 – $100.00
Budecort Respules 0.5Mg 2ml$31.00 – $83.00
Budecort Respules 1Mg 2ml$42.90 – $101.00
Budecort Rotacaps 200 Mcg$9.00 – $16.00
Budecort Rotacaps 400 Mcg$6.30 – $15.30
Budesal Respules 0.5mg/2.5ml$42.90 – $116.10
Asthma Medications & Treatment
We offer Asthma Inhalers, Nebulizers and Asthma medicine for Asthma Treatment. Buy Asthma medications online in USA. Avail best price in USA!
Asthma is Also called bronchial asthma. Asthma is one of the most common diseases that can affect any stage of life but is most commonly seen to affecting during childhood. It’s a chronic inflammatory disease that affects your airways and makes them sore and swollen. This may lead to a highly sensitive throat that can react to the things you find allergic. This incurable disease can secretly flourish in your body and may become worse anytime.
What Causes Asthma
This disease is caused by genetic as well as environmental conditions and mainly triggers inflammatory factors such as respiratory infections and allergens
Outdoor or Indoor Allergens:
- Feather of animals
- Insects like cockroaches
- Dust mites are hardly seen but have a high chance of an allergic agent
- Pollen grains from plants
- Mold spores
- Certain drugs
- Food additives can also trigger asthma
- Change in temperature
- Extreme wet, dry, cold, hot, or windy climate
- Heavy exercise
- Strong unpleasant smell
- Pollens of grass or trees
- Animals with fur
- The habit of smoking cigarette
- Suffering from emotional stress
- Polluting agents
- Gastric reflux
- Food additives
- Medicines such as aspirin and beta-blockers
- Infections such as cold or flu
Following are the symptoms of Asthma:-
- Dyspnea i.e., shortness of breath
- Tightness in the chest
- Breathe noisily during day or night
- Continuous coughing
- Sputum from the lung often comes hard to thrash out.
The above-given symptoms may get worse during the night or early in the morning because of cold or exercise. Not everyone with these symptoms will have asthma, and if you have asthma, it does not mean you will have all these symptoms. You will need a doctor to confirm the diagnosis. An asthma attack is when your Asthma symptoms get suddenly worse than normal days. If it occurred suddenly and severely, asthma attacks could prove extremely dangerous and also fatal.
Warning and Precautions for Asthma
Asthma becomes a problem if once affected a person. It can make you suffer from very harmful effects. It is noteworthy that we are still not known of the causes of asthma. On the other hand, asthma has enormous and diverse effects. Some categorized effects of asthma are the following which a person has to suffer when he/she is affected by the disease.
- Mild intermittent conditions:
In this condition, a person wheezes or cough two to three times or less than that in a week. The symptoms show up mainly during the night time two or less than two a month.
Mild persistent condition: In this condition, a person wheezes or coughs four to six times in one week. The symptoms of asthma show up three to four times at night in a month, and with some activities, the symptoms are increased.
- Moderate Persistent conditions:
In this condition, the symptoms of asthma are seen on a daily basis. Beta2-agonist (bronchodilator) medication is used daily to inhale. The symptoms at night show up five or more times in a month, and the capacity to exercise decreases.
- Severe persistent condition:
In this condition, continuous symptoms are seen throughout the day. A worsening condition is seen several times, and the symptoms during the night become frequent.
Some important measures that asthma patients should adopt in their daily life are as follows:
- A pregnant lady with asthma problems should avoid smoking during pregnancy, after delivery, and during breastfeeding.
- Can Avoid if you interacting with furry pets
- Avoid contact with components you are allergic to
- If needed can use asthma inhalers, asthma medicines, and Nebulizers for Asthma treatment
Best Medicines for Asthma and Allergies
The most common Asthma medicines for asthma treatment are mentioned below:
- Aerocort Forte Rotacaps
- Duolin Rotacaps
- Aerocort Rotacaps
- Beclate Rotacaps
- Budesal Respules
- Duolin Respules
- Duova Rotacaps
- Foracort Rotacaps
- Budecort Rotacaps
- Seroflo Rotacaps etc.
These all Asthma medications are also available online. So, you can easily buy Asthma medications online in USA from reputed online pharmacies.
There are includes three types of asthma inhalers
- Mastered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI)
- The third kind of inhaler called a breath-actuated asthma inhaler, is a variation of Mastered Dose Inhalers (MDI). But this type of asthma inhaler has a drawback that the person using it needs to inhale with a great force to activate the medication.
We offer a wide range of asthma Inhalers from India. You can Buy asthma Inhalers online. Avail the best price in the USA.
Types of Asthma Inhalers
- Asthalin HFA inhaler
- Seroflo Autohaler
- Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler
- Aerocort Inhaler
- Seroflo Multi Haler
- Budecort Inhaler
- Duolin Inhaler
- Seroflo Inhaler
- Duova Inhaler
- Foracort Inhaler
Q: Once you are detected with asthma, you should not exercise.
Ans: exercise is a very crucial part of anyone’s life, even if you are an asthma patient. An asthma patient can do light exercises in favorable conditions. A highly humid environment is preferred to an asthma patient because the low humid environment can lead to drying out of the airways and blocking bronchioles by making them narrow. This can lead to a fatal asthma attack and is called an exercise-induced asthma attack.
Q: Asthma will grow with time.
Ans: in some cases, this sentence may prove too be true but not in every case. Some people who have been affected by asthma during their early stages of life may find that their asthma symptoms have reduced over time as they grew older. But if a person starts smoking, then symptoms of asthma can get worse for them. Some dangerous viruses are also responsible for the outgrowth of symptoms of asthma. It’s not that a person can get affected by asthma only during childhood and see the changes as they grow older. Asthma attacks at any stage of life, depending on your lifestyle.
Diagnosis of asthma disease does not require any precise test, however, if the symptoms are prolonged and the medical issues are favorable, it may indicate the presence of the asthma disease. However, a physical test and a medical history test are always recommended by a doctor.
Medical history test:
A personal medical history test includes some questions that can be asked by the doctor about your family history of asthma patients, some information about your past and present allergies, medicines you have consumed for the problems faced in breathing, cough, and cold that prolongs up to more than ten days and still hard to get rid of and may also include your health habits like diet and exercise. Medical history tests of asthma may also include information about a particular period of the year during which the disease occurred.
Tests required for asthma diagnosis
- Tests for allergic reactions
- Problems with breathing
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease test
- X-ray and ECG
- Can check if the patient has sinus disease
Asthma has had no permanent cure for so long, so, a person suffering from asthma disease has to take some measures to manage its Asthma symptoms. Right precautions change to a better lifestyle and proper Take asthma medications.
Medication for asthma treatment are basically divided into two main classes:
- Asthma Medications for Quick-relief to treat acute conditions
- Beta-adrenoceptor agonists, e.g…Salbutamol
- Anticholinergic medication eg. Ipratropium bromide
- Adrenergic agonists, e.g., Epinephrine.
- Asthma Medications for long-term control
- Corticosteroids, Beclomethasone
- Beta –adrenoceptor agonist e.g. Salmeterol
- Leukotriene antagonists eg. Montelukast
- Mast cell stabilizers e.g. cromolyn sodium
You can buy asthma medicines online from any online pharmacy.
How to Improve Health?
There are a few self-care measures that an asthma patient can adopt to keep the asthma symptoms under control and live an asthma-free healthy life.
- Develop a plan to act on your asthma symptoms
- Children should know the management of asthma, for that can teach them the safety measures
- Keep an asthma diary so you can keep your records and check your improvement regularly.
- Use a peak flow meter to keep an eye on your lung’s ability to push air out.
Control the symptoms of asthma.
- Stay away from the components that trigger the effect of asthma.
Important Things to know
Out of people suffering from Asthma disease, 20 percent of them tend to highly sensitive to aspirin and the products that contain aspirin or OTC (over-the-counter) ache relievers such as ibuprofen. Read carefully the instruction before using any product, a person with asthma should consult a doctor and discuss their allergies with them.
Asthma Medications at Best Price
We offer Asthma inhalers, Nebulizers, and Asthma medicine for Asthma Treatment at the best price from Bluepills4men. Buy Asthma medication online in USA and save on your monthly medicines bill.
Where to buy Asthma Medications
We deliver the best and 100% genuine Asthma Medicines. Buy Asthma Medications online in USA, UK, Australia, Japan, Russia, France, New Zealand, and across the all over world from Indian Online Phamacy Store. The patient gets fast delivery 10 to 12 working days with secure payment worldwide.