Showing the single result
Vitafizz Calcium$8.00 – $28.00
About Bone health:
Good strength and density of your bones are referred to as bone health. Our whole body is dependent on the infrastructure of bones (i.e., skeletal system) for everything, and therefore bone health is a key for a peaceful life. Bone mineral density (BMD) is used to determine the health of the bones. A person’s full body density is obtained till the age of twenty, and slowly this BMD starts to depreciate as we grow older. But, today’s lifestyle of high pollution and contaminated food, bone density starts decreasing before the time leading to a high risk of causing various bone-related diseases. Generally, declination of bone calcium density starts by the age of 30 and decreases slowly and gradually by time, but this process has increased its intensity due to unhealthy routines.
Causes of bone problems:
Bone problems mainly take place due to unhealthy lifestyles. Calcium is an essential element for bones. Vitamin D helps the bones to absorb calcium. But, deficiency of vitamin D in the body due to unhealthy routines leads to various bone issues. Due to malnutrition of vitamin D, bone density decreases, which makes the bones weak? This can make your bones fragile and can easily cause a fracture. Some of the other problems that arise due to deficiency of vitamin D are tiredness, muscle pain, osteoporosis, Paget’s disease, etc. Serious bone issues can also cause cancer and other infectious problems. Bone problems can affect daily activities and can also hamper mental peace; therefore, it is very important to take good care of your bone health.
Signs and symptoms of bone issue:
Bone complications are one of the dangerous problems of life. This can make the life of a person very difficult as weakness and pain do not allow them to do any work on their own. It is very important to keep an eye on the signs and symptoms of any bone issue and talk to your doctor as soon as any symptom arises. Some of the most common sign and symptoms of the bone problem are:
- Regular pain in your bones and joints
- “Pins and needles” sensations
- Distortion of bone
- Pain in the lower back
- Loss of height
- Stress fracture of the feet due to minor reasons
- Pain and fracture occurring in the spine
- Having difficulty in walking
To detect a bone disease is very difficult as the symptoms are very common and can be seen in any person and due to many factors. But, if you notice any of these symptoms arising, then surely and shortly do consult to your doctor. Your doctor will diagnose you to confirm any bone disease. To keep yourself healthy, always be aware of the signs and symptoms that were given above.
Diagnosis: Symptoms of Bone Disease
To examine the symptoms of bone disease is very much important as the treatment of any bone issue to maintain the health of the body and bones. There are a number of methods to diagnose any issue or disease related to your bones.
- A lab test of urine, blood, and other fluids of the body in order to check any unusual release of vitamins and minerals from the bones.
- X-ray is one of the most common techniques used to check any deformity or fracture in the bone.
- Bone densitometry is a method of diagnosis to detect osteoporosis. DEXA is used to measure the bone mineral density of arms, hips, and spine
- Biopsy test – a biopsy is a tissue sample taken from the body to examine it more closely to detect cancer and any other infectious disease.
- CT Scan- It is used to detect any fracture or deformity of the bones.
- Magnetic resonance imaging or MRI Scan
Treatment of Bone diseases
Adopting a healthy lifestyle can easily cure any problem in your bones if you are in an early stage of bone disease. There is no use of bone health medicines if your bone issue is diagnosed on time. But you have to undergo some treatment if your condition has worsened. Some of the treatment measures for bone health are as follows:
- Medicines containing bisphosphonate – Bisphosphonate medicines are given when the patient is suffering from Paget’s disease. It reduces bone pain and bone loss. Bisphosphonates can also be used in osteoporosis treatment. It reduces the risk of fractures in osteoporosis.
- The main key to problem-free bones is to follow a healthy lifestyle. Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. Eat a balanced diet, enriched with calcium and vitamin D, and be physically active.
- The medications that are used to increase the strength of bones and prevent bone loss are raloxifene, zoledronate, calcitonin, alendronate, risedronate, etc.
- Take nutritional supplements fulfills the required dose of vitamins and minerals. Vitamins are very good for your bone health. You can easily get the best vitamin D supplements in the market or online. Calcium enrich supplements are known to be the best supplement for a healthy bone.
You can buy the best bone health medicines online from www.bluepills4men.com.
Step To Improve Bone Health
The major issue with the bone disease is that it has no permanent cure. So, it is always advised to take good care of your bone health to prevent any severe disease. Below are some of the effective ways to maintain your bone health is:
- Eat healthy and contaminated food and avoid junk foods
- Say no to smoking
- Avoid consumption of alcohol
- Exercise regularly. It will help you to keep your bones strong and healthy
- Eat an adequate amount of balanced diet enrich in calcium and vitamin D. Calcium will help you to get good bone mineral density, and vitamin D will help your bones to easily absorb calcium.
Things to remember
One thing that should not be slipped out of your mind is that many bone issues have no cure, and thus, in order to prevent any bone disease, you have to follow a healthy and active lifestyle. Follow your healthy diet plan daily, exercise regularly, stay away from junk foods, consume lots of milk, eat calcium, and vitamin D rich, balanced diet.