Showing 1–20 of 27 results
Accu Chek Active$40.00
Bigomet 250 Mg$1.05 – $3.10
Bigomet 500 Mg$2.10 – $6.00
Bigomet 850 Mg$2.70 – $7.00
Diabetrol 5+500mg$4.20 – $14.00
Forxiga 10mg$67.50 – $123.20
Glizid 40mg$5.10 – $14.00
Glizid 80mg$8.40 – $23.00
Glucobay 25mg$7.80 – $22.00
Glucobay 50mg$11.70 – $34.00
Glybovin 2.5mg$2.10 – $6.00
Glybovin 5mg$4.00 – $12.00
Glycomet 250mg$1.50 – $4.30
Glycomet GP(500+1)mg$5.70 – $21.00
Glycomet GP(500+2)mg$8.40 – $30.00
Glycomet SR 1000mg$3.30 – $9.00
Glypride 1Mg$7.80 – $20.00
Glypride 2mg$9.90 – $26.00
Glypride 3mg$14.10 – $39.00
Glypride 4mg$16.50 – $47.00
About Diabetes: Buy Medicines for Diabetes
Diabetes is a serious disease signified by high sugar levels and high blood pressure. It is also known as diabetes mellitus or sugar diabetes. Some amount of glucose is always found in our blood, but the amount of glucose exceeds the specific glucose level of our blood, it can severely hamper our health. A gland named pancreas secretes a hormone called insulin, which maintains glucose level of blood.
Types of diabetes:
There are mainly three types of diabetes.
- Type 1: Also known as insulin-dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes. In this condition, the pancreas secretes very little or no amount of insulin.
- Type 2: The most common type of diabetes, also called insulin-independent diabetes or adult-onset diabetes. Type 2 diabetes affects the glucose production of the body. In this, either the body will produce no insulin or will resist insulin.
- Type 3-: Type 3 diabetes, also known as gestational diabetes, is found only during pregnancy. Women with type 3 diabetes have a high risk of developing type 2 diabetes mellitus later in life.
Diabetes mellitus is a disorder commonly known as sugar disease. It is caused when insulin-producing cells of the pancreas get affected somehow. A few factors, apart from insulin deficiency leading to high blood sugar levels are:
- Declining age
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Family history, etc.
Diabetes mellitus results in excessive glucose levels in the blood. The most common diabetes symptoms are:
- Polyuria or frequent urination
- Frequent excessive thirst
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Extreme tiredness
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts and wound
- Vomiting etc.
If the body exceeds the normal blood sugar level for a long duration, it can lead to severe complications. Some of the serious effects may include:
- Damage of kidney
- Eye damage
- Erectile dysfunction (impotence)
- Nerve injury to some parts of the body
- Heart disease and strokes
- Blood circulation problems in the legs
Foot ulcers or infections due to circulation problems and nerve injury
Firstly, we should understand the causing factor of diabetes in need to prevent it. The biggest step that should be taken to prevent this disease is adopting a healthy lifestyle. To bring major changes in your health, you need to make some minor changes in your daily routine. Improvement in lifestyle can help you avoid serious complications related to high blood glucose levels.
A few preventive measures for diabetes mellitus are:
- Loose extra fats
- Consume healthy food
- Increase the intake of fiber
- Get rid of your lethargy and do some exercise
- Increase the intake of water and liquid foods
Common medications for diabetes
The diabetes medications aim at controlling the glucose level of blood. Controlling the blood sugar level is the only way to prevent the adverse effects of sugar disease. You can buy medicines for diabetes online from the websitebluepills4men.com. Some best diabetes medications available at our website are:
- Glucophage SR
- Glycomet SR etc.
To buy diabetes medications online, you can easily place your order at bluepills4men and get your prescribed pills at your door.
Myths and facts:
Myth: People with diabetes should avoid sugar.
Fact: An often used and a popular myth about diabetes mellitus. This statement is not true. Diabetic patients should eat a balanced diet, which can include a moderate amount of sugar.
Myth: People with diabetes must eat high protein foods.
Fact: According to some studies, the intake of a high amount of protein can make your body insulin resistance, the main factor for sugar disease. One should eat a balanced diet of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins that are necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
To check the presence of sugar disease, the following tests are performed:
- Glycated hemoglobin test
- Oral glucose tolerance test
- Plasma glucose test
- Fasting sugar blood test
Following measures can be taken to treat type 2diabetes:
- Maintain your weight, take a proper diabetic diet, and exercise daily.
- Take prescribed diabetes medicines to control increased sugar levels. You can buy diabetes medication prescription online from bluepills4men.com.
- Insulin treatment is advised if oral medications fail to show the expected result.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus is incurable, but the blood sugar level can be kept as normal as possible. In case you have type 2diabetes, then, apart from oral medications and insulin treatment, there are many measures you can take on yourself such as exercising daily, eating healthy food, maintaining weight, etc.
You can buy some very useful diabetes pills such as Metformin, Sulphonylurea Urea, Glitazones, and Gliptins, online. Insulin treatment may be needed if your medications show an effective result in controlling blood sugar levels. Insulin therapy can be taken alongside your pills or as a substitute for diabetes medicines, and this depends on your dose and way of consumption of insulin.
Steps to keep your condition in control:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do some exercise regularly
- Don’t smoke or drink alcohol
- Talk about your condition with people around you
- Go for a regular eye checkup
- Do not skip your medicine
- Do not skip your meals
- Drink a good amount of liquids
- Drink extra fluids during illness
Some things can be substituted from your regular items:
- Instead of white rice, take brown rice
- Instead of white potatoes, you can consume sweet potatoes or winter squash
- Substitute regular pasta with whole wheat pasta
- Eat whole wheat or whole grain bread in place of white bread
- Enrich your breakfast with high fiber cereal such as raisin bran instead of sugary cereal
A proper diet is an important part of any diabetes controlling plan. A diabetic diet is not only for diabetic patients but for every individual
Some important points to remember:
To maintain your blood glucose level, it is very important to follow a diabetic diet and include weight losing methods in your daily routine. If your doctor has prescribed you medications, then it is essential not to miss any dose. You can buy your prescribed medicines from bluepills4men.com