Showing 1–20 of 21 results
Cobix 100Mg$7.80 – $20.80
Cobix 200 Mg$13.20 – $35.70
Flonida -5% Cream$8.00 – $40.00
Ibugesic 200Mg$2.40 – $7.00
Ibugesic 400Mg$5.00 – $11.00
Moov Gel 15 gm$3.16
Moov Gel 25 Gm$4.68
Moov Gel 30 Gm$5.10
Moov Spray 35 Gm$7.08
Nucoxia 120 Mg Tablet$64.00 – $122.00
Nucoxia 60 MG Tablet$18.30 – $36.30
Nucoxia 90 Mg$46.00 – $92.00
Sirdalud 2Mg Tablet$36.00 – $84.00
Suminat 100 Mg Tablet$56.12 – $304.41
Suminat 25 Mg Tablet$18.20 – $94.80
Suminat 50 Mg Tablet$29.43 – $176.58
Suminat Nasal Spray 10 Metered Dose$16.00 – $85.00
Volini Gel 15 Gm$3.80
Voveran Gel 1% 21Gm$4.00 – $16.00
Pain Relievers Medicines, Chronic Muscle Pain Medicines
Pain is described as an awful feeling occurring in various states of seriousness as a result of any disease, wound, mental stress, or suffering. A few synonyms by which we can describe any physical or mental pain are stiffness, groaning, disturbing, stinging, soreness, intense, a dull ache, harrowing, throbbing, squeezing, burning or tortuous.
People use pain-relieving medicines from every possible source, online or offline, when it comes to relieving severe pain. Chemists at the drug stores give you the best pain medicines of top brands, but we suggest you consult a doctor or any medical practitioner before using these relievers.
Physical pain can significantly differ. It can be harsh, acute, severe, or dull. Pain can be classified in various ways, but the easiest one is to divide it into two categories:
Nociceptive and neuropathic pain are the two main groups in which pain can be divided.
In the nociceptive type of pain, the working of the nervous system is not affected. The nervous system works properly and receives a proper signal from the area that has induced pain and sends it to the brain. Whenever any pain such as a wound, burn, spinal injury, or a broken bone is detected, the brain starts sending signals of one’s injury.
Nociceptive pain – types
- Visceral pain and
- Somatic pain
Pain that occurs in the internal organs is known as visceral pain. Visceral pain comes from the organs or the blood vessels, which are not provided by the sensory nerves to a great extent. IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), pain in the bladder, pain caused by endometriosis disorder, and pain due to swelling of the prostate gland are the few most common types of visceral pain.
Somatic pain occurs due to sudden activation of pain receptors in tissues, skin, joints, skeleton, and muscles. The main causes of somatic pain are force, heat or cold, muscle strain, or swelling. Headaches due to stress, any disease in connective tissue, muscle pain, tenderness, pain in the lower abdomen, and chronic back pain are the most common types of somatic pain.
In neuropathic pain, the nervous system of the body does not work correctly. It mainly affects the somatosensory nervous system. The source of pain is not clearly known in neuropathic pain, but the injury is sure to be present. Neuropathic pain is related to dysesthesia or not normal sensation and pain from stimuli, which are normally not painful (allodynia).
Back pain, chronic shoulder and neck pain, chronic muscle strain and muscle pain, pain in the abdomen, and pain related to depression and anxiety are some common pains.
Low back pain:
Muscle, ruptured disk, injury due to heavy exercise, or accidents are some reasons for Low back pain. Symptoms of back pain include difficulty in moving the affected area, pain in the lower back, and radiation of pain down towards the leg.
Chronic shoulder and neck pain:
Type of muscle and joint injury can trigger shoulder and neck pain. Any damage resulting in compressed nerve cause shoulder and neck pain.
Chronic muscle pain and muscle strain:
Muscle strain is caused due to stretched or torn muscle of any part of the body. It may be due to improve the use of muscle and causes muscular pain.
Pain in abdomen:
Pain in the abdomen has various causes. Stomach ache, gas, constipation, stomach cramps, or stomach flu are some reasons for abdominal pain.
Pain related to depression and anxiety
Depression, fear, worry, anxiety, and other emotional stress trigger pain or worsen any existing pain.
Adverse effects of pain:
Chronic pain can result in chronic stress reactions, which may adversely affect our health and different body systems. The nervous system, immune system, locomotor system cardiovascular, and endocrine are the various organs of our body system.
Prevention techniques for chronic pain:
The fact is, no one can halt a pain before it occurs. It is very important to discuss in detail the different ways to prevent pain and to deal with it effectively. Here are some various ways to prevent pain:
- Take a quick action as soon as you diagnose any health issue.
- To loosen and stretch your muscles, do some light exercise daily.
- Add some healthy food in your diet.
- Try to keep yourself away from any kind of mental stress.
- Get proper and enough sleep daily, etc.
Common pain relief medicines:
You can buy Pain Relievers Medicines online. A variety of chronic pain management drugs are available at the site www.bluepills4men.com. Some of the Pain Relievers Medicines available at this site are:
- Voveran gel-1%
- Volini gel etc
Myths and facts about pain:
Just like all other health issues and diseases, pain is also associated with some myths. Here are some misconceptions about pain and their actual facts:
Myth: once a pain affected any organ or muscle of your body, you overcome it. Living with pain is the only option.
Fact: in spite of the fact that pain is unavoidable, it can be controlled by adopting various methods like light exercise, muscle relaxation techniques, prescribed chronic muscle pain medicines, etc.
Myth: chronic pain is lethal.
Fact: Chronic pain does not lead to the death of a person. However, it may create annoyance and affect mental health that may lead to suicidal tendencies. Hence, any type of pain should not be ignored and managed carefully.
If someone asks you about your pain, you have a lot to say about it. There are a few points that should be kept in your mind while you talk to your doctor about your pain.
- Since when you are suffering from that particular pain.
- Which organ, muscle, or part of the body does it hurt.
- When does the pain arise, and how long does it stay.
- Explain the type of pain in every word possible.
- Explain about the things or works that tend to worsen your pain
- What gives you relief from your pain.
- When does your pain increases or decreases throughout the day?
- From 0-10, how would you rate the intensity of your pain? Mild severe, average in amount, or none.
According to your answers, your doctor will give you advice for prevention, chronic pain management or to undergo some physical tests like CT-scan, X-Ray test, MRI scan or electromyogram (EMG)
Treatment for pain:
There are various Pain Relievers Medicines available. Still, same method will not be suitable for each and everyone, and thus it important to consult a doctor and discuss your pain-related problems before you opt for any method.
Manual therapy is one of the types of pain therapies that include joint manipulation, movement of joint manipulation of muscles, etc. It is mainly performed by a physiotherapist, massage therapist, chiropractors, and osteopaths.
- Mobilization of a muscle or joint is a gentle form of physical therapy in which the pain-affected joint is tried to move slowly and gently only as much possible.
- Manipulation is a little forceful method than mobilization. In this, the movement of the joint is beyond the normal capacity affected area.
(Both these techniques are helpful in improving the arrangement of movement and decrease the pain improving your exercise and activity capacity)
- Massage is a very effective way to get relief from any kind of pain. It is a gentle way of treatment that helps in loosening the stiffed muscle and also diverts you from pain. The effects of massage may only be felt for a short duration but will help you to overcome the difficult time.
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)- In this type of treatment, which uses electric current to stimulate the nerves and decrease the pain.
- Acupuncture is the treatment of pain using needles. This method could be highly beneficial for some people
- Medicines and painkillers are quite handy to use. They are available in various forms like creams, spray, gel ointments, tablets, and oral capsules.
Buy chronic muscle pain medicines online from www.bluepills4men.com to improve your chronic conditions and get relief from pain.
Steps to improve life:
Following are some tips one can adapt in their life to make their chronic pain condition better
- Get a good and enough amount of sleep
- Add some exercise to your daily routine
- Keep yourself active and stay away from laziness
- Try to massage some parts of your body by yourself etc.
Important things to be kept in mind:
One should always keep one thing in mind while dealing with pain. Managing your pain is more important than trying to cure the pain. Managing the pain is a very important part of treating the pain.